Friday, January 16, 2015

Of Good Friends and CHA and Exclusive Stencils

Last week I flew to Anaheim for CHA Mega Show, that is the convention of the Craft and Hobby Association for the uninitiated. 
When I left Missouri it was 3 degrees. I got off the plane and it was 70. 
NICE!
The show was good too. 
It is so stimulating to see the new products of the various manufacturers. Serious eye candy. I particularly enjoy the yarn companies as their displays are so over the top, I mean check this out. The entire display was made from yarn. Yarnia, how darn clever is that??
My company, StencilGirl Products has never done the show because I'm a weeny about the idea of playing in that arena, scares me, don't ya know? 
But this year we did special release stencils - one each for me, Pam Carriker, Traci Bautista and Seth Apter - because we were all invited to be an Artisan teacher at the show. 
It was a B-I-G honor and I am so glad we memorialized the occasion with fabulous stencils that we provided to our students. The stencils were quite a big hit as you might imagine. 
But NOT to worry, you can get them too......the pack of stencils is on sale TODAY! Limited edition, go take a look and buy one of these exclusive stencil sets by clicking here.  Cause when they're gone, they're gone. You need to be quick like a bunny. 
Pam's new book arrived just in the nick of time, it was overnighted to the show! I had a chance to look through it and can't wait to get my hands on a copy I can keep, wowzers, lots of good stuff. 
She and I hung out at the North Light booth signing DVDs and doing demos. It is always fun to have the chance to talk to people and share techniques. 
I caught up with friends, wallowed in amazing eye candy, ate and drank, taught fabulous students, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. A good time was had by all! Can't wait till next year.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I'd been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it was just last week Mary Beth...I enjoyed your review in this post. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)