Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Iron Chef Artists

More Artfest, I can't help myself.......you all know how creative Teesha is - last year she came up with this idea to do an Iron Chef Artist competition. She did it again this year and crazy me, well, I volunteered to compete. Yikes! What was I thinking, especially since it was a 3D competition and I'm not a 3D artist.
So here's the deal: we all got the same stuff and we were allowed to bring a few of our own supplies. We had to use at least 5 items and had 45 minutes to create. With an audience I might add.
CLICK HERE to see Adeola's photos. It was a hoot. In case you can't tell from the photo, my Barbie has the words 'Ta Ta' on her you know whats.....

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome idea ! I love seeing how each creation was so very very different! But I can just imagine the pressure ! You rock, Mary Beth !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that was amazing to see. Creative fun at it's best. Loved your piece, she was a real eye catcher, Ta Ta indeed, you're a hoot!
    I wouldn't be able to come up with a thing under that kind of pressure :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)