Monday, February 07, 2011

Malibu was made for Mixed Media

Oh my gosh, when Gina Armfield invited me to teach at Artinfusio I had to pick myself up off the floor. She sent me this innocent li'l email that said, "you wanna come to Malibu?" Truth be known, I was thinking to myself, does a bear poop in the woods? But I thought perhaps I should act like a professional and take the high ground, instead screaming like a little girl yesyesyes!! Even though I used to live in CA, I have somehow never been to Malibu and always wanted to go. 

Photo by Dan Blocker, used under a Creative Commons License
So now I have developed what I think is a pretty fantastic new 2 day class. We are going to cover so much ground and make such amazing paintings!!! Won't you come join us? Spots are extremely limited and I love that because it means we will all get to know each other, like really know each other. Plus make fantabulous art in one of the most inspired spots on earth.
Ahhhhh.......I can.not.wait.

Check it out HERE

5 comments:

  1. well, I for one am thrilled to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl. Now, why don't you teach somewhere here in Florida?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. BJ, you find a spot and I will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't I live closer to you? In fact, come to think of it, why don't you live closer to me?!! I wish I could do a class in Malibu with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a familiar line! LOL. Can't say as I blame you for all the excitement. I can only envy those who will have the chance to attend your workshop.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)