Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rerun

I was on TV again yesterday. This is just a wee bit weird as I am simply not used to being 'out' this much. But I love those folks down at Great Day St. Louis (on Kmov), such a very nice group of people, they make a live TV spot feel like a walk in the park.

Here's the link if you want to watch my little segment. I forgot to record it on our home TV, so I didn't get to watch myself in HD(possibly a blessing in disguise?) and check out my eye makeup, tee, hee. After the last show, I thought my eyes looked a little bare, so I've been trying a more 'made up' look that will add some oomph without making it look like someone smacked me in the eye. Oy, this is hard! It has been years since I wore eyeliner.

I also think I need a wardrobe allowance if I am going to keep doing this, oh John, honey, I gotta buy new clothes, hahahaha. Seriously though, I've already worn my 2 low key outfits. What on earth would I wear next time!?!?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, you Shining Star !

    low key ? Why ? What about a tiara and feather boa ? That's what i wear to create...over my sweats. Isn't that what every artist wears ?

    I do agree about the clothing allowance, though, seriously !;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, you look fabulous! but a clothing allowance is NEVER a bad idea. :)

    second, your tutorial was great. the art work was beautiful and you explained it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked terrific!!! And your makeup was just right! Yes...a good excuse to get a clothing allowance.
    Well done!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looked fabulous...shut up !
    and your eyes were perfect !

    how fun is all of this for you ??...a blast right ??

    we moved away from chesterfield way too fast !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you! congrats! Great segment...you were way cool. I loved your necklace esp. Hmmmm...clothing includes jewlery allowance right??! (I think I need a tv gig/excuse.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo wooo! You are getting too famous :) Very interesting collage and notecard that was created from this idea - and you are a natural on TV = relaxed and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo! great job on TV. Great ideas for all kinds of invites and cards. Peg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Yay!! My favorite tv star!!

    Congrats Marybeth,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)