Monday, December 28, 2009

Tuckered Out


















This little kitty is catching up on his sleep. There have been little kiddos in the house - grand kids followed by my niece and nephew. This little kitty has run and scampered and rolled and jumped and scratched (yeah, I caught him using the tree as a scratching post) and has gotten very little sleep. Because he can.not.miss.any.thing.
Everyone is gone now and Jasper is sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. He is so cute. I want to crawl onto that feather bed and curl up with him because I am exhausted too.
But the peoples of our house have work and parties and more work and more parties. Perhaps 2010 will bring some sleep....

4 comments:

  1. Actually, I have been dozing for two whole days. Only did a few errands! I am pooped for sure! But getting ready to begin again...2010!! WooHoo!!! Can't wait!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about watching a cat sleep that makes me jealous?? They look comfortable anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he looks so comfy and so relaxed, not a care in the world and love those little bootsy feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is adorable! And I know that yummy fur is soft, too!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)