Saturday, October 25, 2008

and then she slept

and slept and slept.  
Geez Louise, I can not get enough.  Sleep, that is.  It's as if I pushed myself through my entire outdoor art season nearly running on empty.  And now I am getting my refill.  Of course it doesn't help that it is such great sleeping weather here in the Midwest.  Just so lovely and brisk. 

I did manage to make a little bit of art during my class the other day.  I started some pieces as demos and then kept working them along with my brilliant students.  Hopefully I will be able to post them soon.  I've spent most of this week (when I wasn't sleeping, tee, hee) catching up on paperwork, apps for next year, follow up with potential wholesale stores,  etc.  The good news is that I can see the surface of my desk again, hooray.

We gallery hopped last night in Chesterfield and I caught up with some friends (Heather!) who are in local shows - it was a lot of fun to see what people are up to and I loved the chance to relax and chat.  Tonight, it's over to phd for an opening.  In addition to the featured artist, my work is on display since I am one of the "stable."  So to speak.  
Naaaaayyyyy....snort.....snort.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)